[HELP] Proxy installer

mGforCe

Hi Guyz,,,, help me out..

I am on a college LAN.. and we have some PC with high speed internet connection.We the students have slow speed connection. Now by some means we have got radmin installed on some high speed internet connection pcs , ie; we are able to access the PC remotely from any other computer . We are also able to open remote command line.

Problem What I want to know is a way of installing softwares via command line ie there is no need to click on any menu etc ? Just typing the file name on the remote command prompt installs files.

Reason the problems comes from that fact that there is always some user logged on to those PCs. So if we try to controll via Radmin then our mouse movements etc are visible to them and they shut down the PC.

What I tried For this purpose i tried Auto It the utility from Symantec etc, but again it does no work. I tried to install Jana Proxy server on a pc and then made an installer using Auto It , but then this also does not works fine from remote command line. It requires a click..

Remember there are many registry settings etc. So we need to have an installer and not some archive..

I tried to search for softwares which can be run from command prompt.. No success I mainly need to make installer of a Proxy software which can be remotely installed just by typing, the software can be configured with all settings like ip address to be allowed access, username password etc ...

But its better if some one can provide me some Generic method which can be applied to all normal softwares..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

NB this is not realated at all to installing from CD.. but then I found this as the rite place.. MODS plz correct me if I am wrong.