[ASP]Parser Error when running asp.net application

hi, i downloaded a sample (vb) code and try to run on my local machine, after fixed some virtual directory setting, now i get the follow error when try to run the page:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'barcode.WebForm1'.

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="barcode.WebForm1"%>

so obvious it has to do with how the Inherit setting, but i downloaded this code, so I guess I can safely assume it suppose to work? maybe i forgot some other setting?

TIA

marimirudan@yahoo.com

hi, i downloaded a sample (vb) code and try to run on my local machine, after fixed some virtual directory setting, now i get the follow error when try to run the page:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'barcode.WebForm1'.

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="barcode.WebForm1"%>

so obvious it has to do with how the Inherit setting, but i downloaded this code, so I guess I can safely assume it suppose to work? maybe i forgot some other setting?

TIA