dsquery | dsmove problem

ixion

can anyone see what I have done wrong in the below?

dsquery computer -scope onelevel "ou=standard workstations,ou=workstations,ou=01 computers,dc=orr" -stalepwd 150 -limit 0 | dsmove -newparent "ou=tombstone computer accounts,ou=05 maintenance,dc=o
rr"

dsmove failed:`CN=HELPDESK,OU=Standard Workstations,OU=Workstations,OU=01 Computers,DC=orr' is an unknown parameter.

type dsmove /? for help.

If I do a dsquery -computer name helpdesk | dsmove -newparent "ou= etc etc" then it works fine...??

what is the full domain name? when you use the domain it should be ie "dc=something,DC=com" for something.com, you need the full domain name.

how many machines are suppose to be in the ou, and are the ou's that you are querying listed correctly on the same level?

the domain name is flat... just "orr" I know this is not the problem because the command works perfectly if there is only one result. As soon as there are more than one result I run into this problem

i.e

dsquery computer -stalepwd xx | dsmove xx

(fails with unknown paramater)

but when I specify a limit of one result

dsquery computer -stalepwd xx -limit 1 | dsmove xx

(command works perfectly)

as soon as I change the limit to more than 1 I receive the unknown paramater error again and the error is always against the second result