why soes piracy exsist

Ven

If I can afford software I'll buy it, such as a screensaver u might like, winzip, winamp etc..

When it comes to software such as office, macromedia, adobe, its just so **** expensive, and i don't use it enough, or even make money from it myself from what i do with it to be able to afford it!

some software you may want to buy, its cheap, u use it alot, like winamp/winzip...yet the ways in which you have to pay for it online just doesnt suite you for whatever reason - country you live in, types of payment they take....so in one sense you have no choice but to work round it!

with music, i agree with whats being said about you only really like the song you hear on the radio etc.

also with games, you buy a pc game from a shop/online, you know its specs work with your machine, but for some reason it just wont work...you give up trouble shooting....or you may not like the full game....so you go back to the shop and say you want your money back, they say nope as they dont take back pc games....totally stupid....its almost encuraging piracy!