kerio personal firewall 4.2.0 silent installation

hello everyone..

I'm trying make a silent installation ofl the kpf4.2.0 and i have reach to this point.

ECHO.

ECHO Starting Installation of Applications...

ECHO Installing Kerio Personal Firewall 4.2.0

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Install\Applications\KPF.msi /quiet /norestart

ECHO.

ECHO Registering and Activating Kerio Personal Firewall 4.2.0

ECHO Please wait...

COPY "%systemdrive%\Install\Applications\license.key" "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Kerio\Personal Firewall 4\License\license.key"

COPY "%systemdrive%\Install\Applications\kpf420.exe" "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Kerio\Personal Firewall 4\kpf420.exe"

CD "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Kerio\Personal Firewall 4\

start /wait kpf420.exe

ECHO.

Now i'm trying to find a way so that is not gonna be necessary to pop-up the patch file and press the patch.. i also tryed to with an already patched kpf4ss.exe but it dosent work.

To get the .msi you must first go to..

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Local Settings\Temp

and delete everything

Then run the .exe press the ok and wait until to the first screen with the blue shield and leave it as is..

Then go to the

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Local Settings\Temp and copy all the files some files cannot copy don't worry is useless..

Thanks for reading this and i'm greatfull for any help!

P.S sorry for my bad english :blushing:

Don't extract it, you don't need the MSI. Here's how mine is setup (I use WPI, but this line would also work in RunOnceEx.CMD or at the command line (you'd obviously omit the path details).

%systemdrive%\install\optional\KerioFW\Keriofirewall.exe /S /V\"/qn REBOOT=Suppress\"

No problems at all.

Jason

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /VE /D "Kerio Personal Firewall 4.2.0" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\AntiStuffWare\keriopf420.exe /S /V\"/qn REBOOT=Suppress\"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\AntiStuffWare\KerioConfig\kerioConfig.cmd" /f

Here is the entry for Keriopf4.2.0 from my RunOnceEx.cmd. It also copies over the config file so that I dont have to spend quite so long setting up the firewall each time. The config file can be found under the \config folder in your kerio setup on your current machine.