What should I use?

:blushing: Any advise is appreciated. I would like some advise on what would be the best software/database/etc to use.

Here's what I want to do:

Start a fantasy league on my current website. I am using FP2003 and my web hosting service does use FP server extentions. I want people to be able to create a new account with a username/passoword. They should have a account registered then so they can return and login/logout of it. Also after they login they have their own page where they can retrieve their account info and change their fantasy league picks and such. I need to be able to store their league picks and their info and also have them login to their account to view their own picks and etc.

Sorry I am being so descriptive but I just want to explain exactly what I need. I can work with FP great but when I've tried using the database option with FP I had problems and it didn't work. I am involved in a nascar fantasy leauge right now but it sucks because of their restrictions. I know people who want me to create a fun league of our own so this is for fun. Any suggestions? Thanks, Julie

I can work with FP great but when I've tried using the database option with FP I had problems and it didn't work.  I am involved in a nascar fantasy leauge right now but it sucks because of their restrictions.  I know people who want me to create a fun league of our own so this is for fun.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Julie

hello ,

I'm not sure but actualisation of both (permission and data) should be your real problem. Try in this way (maybe).

I hope your server will work better,

Hervé.