FlashCredits beta

Moonlight Sonata,

Ever since that PM i myself have been at a loss over the project. Flash isn't the right medium. It can do a simple slideshow dynamically, but anything else needs a better control of which I am unable to produce.

If anybody else takes up the project i will give suggestions. I will also check whether there is anything else I feel I can do with the application.

Apologies,

Fritz

All i have to so, is that there is no need to improve!!!

If you need something that flashy to get the credits accross then, you are to focused on the end credit, not the production credit. I feel (and have noticed) that even this program in ist simple form is VERY powerful in getting recognition.

I LOVE THIS PROGRAM !!!!!!!!!!!

All i have to so, is that there is no need to improve!!!

@'BrandonS_Mil

I'm little late in responding. Deliberately. I wanted Fritz to drink your praise to the full. Indeed, you're right. I also love this program like you. Whatever Fritz could develop is deserved to be praised. Thanks. Now, look at the portion of your quote i referred here. Mate, is there really no need to improve? How could we be so certain? Agree or disagree, I feel (and have noticed) that Microsofts' own Windows XP , in its simple form is very powerfull in getting recognition all over the world. Isn't It? Then i ask you a very humble question----then what precisely be the role of MSFN and all these MSFN members in light of this? Do we have to agree that these 65724 members are the only bunch of people in this world who have really no worthfull job assigned for them anywhere, that's why they waste time here for they find no other way to spend time.

Give "Need" a chance, friend, we need it badly. Thanks. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear AndrewParker,

Thanks that you find the concept of flashcredits worthy :) . The programmer, our Fritz has, for some reasons known only to him, discontinued developing it. Long Live the King! Only it's me who still keep it close to my heart, for What Fritz developed generously was in response to a sudden idea flashed in my mind once upon a time. Just I still couldn't debunk it from my heart. I do believe that there's no point in discussing about FlashCredits in this thread, as after almost no input here for its development in recent times, I do feel sincerely that discussions in this context should go back to the original thread where the concept of FlashCredits surfaced for the first time. We all know, and agree that "Home is where the heart Is". please go to this link for your needs:Acknowledgement Card, Please!, Not a Bad Idea, Members.

Thanks. :hello:

MOONLIGHT SONATA