My Band!

TheBlackMan

Hey everyone! Haven't posted in a while. I've been on vacation. Anyway, I am very pleased to say that my band has finally finished up in the studio and released a demo. If anyone would like to check it out and post your comments it would be greatly appreciated. You can listen at PureVolume, CornerBand, or if you have a MySpace account we would love it if you added us as a friend! I hope you all enjoy this. It has been alot of work, but I am very pleased with the final product. Thanks! :D

NOTE: I've realized that I should have probably posted this in The Media Hub, so I will also post this there. If any admin would like to delete this post feel free to do so as I will post it in The Media Hub. Thanks!

Edited by TheBlackMan

Aww....

Dont repost! You're supposed to click the "report post" button and recommend in the feedback that it be moved. The mods see that and will move it for you.

Oops! :P My bad prathapml! I didn't even realize that there was a repost button! I'll remember that for future reference. Thanks for telling me!

@ FortyTwo: Thanks for the exposure! It's always nice to hear people enjoying something that you've worked so hard on.