Driver Integration Problem

I've 2 Machines. One has "Intel Inside", and the other is AMD. I'm facing problems

with Intel Drivers. The .INF files in Intel Package doesn't contain any "sourcedisk files" type information. For that reason loading just .inf files into the $OEM$\$1\Drivers\Intel folder is not reaching the desired result. I've to manually install Intel Graphics Driver Update and Chipset Driver Update after XP installs its Default

Drivers for the same. My AMD machine has MSI's Motherboard with VIA chipset, and there i've nothing to worry. Is there any simple solution to this problem? I'm deep into my UACD Project and i've no intention to prepare 2 UACDs for Intel & AMD seperately, neither i wish to install Drivers from Windows Post-Installation Wizard. My next question is , how a particular driver fileset be packaged into a CAB file and make XP to extract it like Driver.CAB during installation and the instructions to do so be integrated inside drvindex.inf ?

I know there are a lot of tools available in the forum(e.g. BTS Driver Pack, Driver Compression Tool, etc.). But i'm reluctant to use them at the first place; These are

doing these jobs quick and easy. I don't want to know Syntax, I want to know logic. This has compounded my misery most. I don't want my UACD Project get enriched at the expense of my own knowledge.

Waiting Kind response...Logic....whatsoever...

Edited by MOONLIGHT SONATA