Monitor Problem

First some specs, then the real problem.

Specs:

Monitor = Hercules Prophetview 720 15" TFT

Monitor Driver = Hercules Prophetview 27.10.2003

Graphic Card = Hercules ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB AGP

Graphic Driver = ATI Catalyst 5.6

OS = Windows 2003 Build 3790

DX = DirectX 9.0C

Problem:

I can't change the resolution to more than 800x600 in W2K3. Normally in Win2K I can crank the screen resolution up to 1024x768, but in Win2K3 my monitor just have a turn off when I give it a go for 1024x768. Why? Have anyone experienced this problem before? Is it my GFX og my monitor thats the problem?

Cheers

Sorry, but how the h*** should i know what other members are called. I've always used Player1. as a nick. And what difference does it do? Thanks for the warm welcome! :angry: Anyway i found out my self, so...

Sorry, but how the h*** should i know what other members are called. I've always used Player1. as a nick. And what difference does it do? Thanks for the warm welcome!  :angry:  Anyway i found out my self, so...

Ok, I slipped.. :blushing: .

It was close to another recent nick-issue when someone just added 1 to my nick (wich usually happends when they have tried the same nick and then simply puts an 1 after it, and that is not very good manners) , but this is not the case here coz the nick Player is free.....my bad!

so..sorry bout that..

:)

Edited by Clint

First some specs, then the real problem.

Specs:

Monitor = Hercules Prophetview 720 15" TFT

Monitor Driver = Hercules Prophetview 27.10.2003

Graphic Card = Hercules ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB AGP

Graphic Driver = ATI Catalyst 5.6

OS = Windows 2003 Build 3790

DX = DirectX 9.0C

Problem:

I can't change the resolution to more than 800x600 in W2K3. Normally in Win2K I can crank the screen resolution up to 1024x768, but in Win2K3 my monitor just have a turn off when I give it a go for 1024x768. Why? Have anyone experienced this problem before? Is it my GFX og my monitor thats the problem?

Cheers

You need to change the hardware acceleration all the way up. It's under troubleshoot menu. "Display"