Windows XP Pro and MCE 2005

Hi all im new to your forum looks like a nicely well laid out site,

Right i would like to rip my current copy of XP Pro and get all the rubbish off of it that i really don't need then have it let me select all of my apps (which i have already ripped off the Disks onto my PC) which i wish to install,

what i have done so far is created a folder on my hdd called xp and dragged all the contents of my XP Pro CD into that folder and i have also dl all my drivers for my mobo and gfx card and also my soundcard, but i was just wondering how is the best way to do this and what apps you think i should use and also if you could walk me through the basics on how to use the apps that you advise me to use :)

and also once i make my copy my friend whats me to make him a copy using his copy of MCE 2005,

Hope you can help me and i thank all that can in advance,

Thanks,

Vel

P.S. if you need anymore info you can either reply to this post asking me or ask me on msn at bensc14@gmail.com

Thanks Again,

Vel

Cheers mate will have a read through that now also what is the difference between all the apps only naming two (cause i only know of two lol) Xplode and WPI and which would you advise to use as im a total n000b at this but hope to become more experienced and become more active on your forum as i learn more :) hope you can help

Thanks,

Vel

for difference, and even screenshots....

head to the Advanced Section, and then Methods on the unattended site. However, i don't recommend you use either till you get the early parts of the site down. The site is broken up in Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced for a reason. I advised keeping with it.

ive already ripped my copy of xp off the CD used nlite and added a hotfix pack and all my drivers for my mobo and gfx card and soundcard onto the new disk and taken out all the things windows installs which i dont want :)

i dont believe there is anything else to do before adding my apps now do you :S

if so please let me know as i probably am missing out something major lol

Thanks,

Vel