Quick Asus K8V SATA Driver Query (no RAID)

Hi Guys. I'm about to make a new CD which will hopefully be:

-unattended

-includes SP2

-includes updates for SP2 (Ryan's packages up to 1.2.2b)

-integrate latest drivers which I just download for my onboard LAN, graphics card, onboard sound, VIA 4-in-1 chipset.

The only thing I want to do, in order to ensure an unattended setup, is integrate my SATA driver. I have an Asus K8V motherboard and I am a bit confused. I currently use SATA1 which should be using the VIA VT6420. However I always see the VT8237 referenced, both on the forums and the manual. Is that only for RAID configurations? Is the VT6420 the same as the VT8237?

I do NOT want to use the Promise RAID driver, and that is (has been since the beginning) disabled in the BIOS. I just downloaded the latest VIA SATA drivers from Asus and would like to integrate them using nLite.

Thanks,

X

gee, like I wasn't expecting that. 'search' seems to be the predominant answer around here :(

Bear in mind that I live in South Africa, and do not have 24/7 broadband connections like the rest of you! I thus cannot spend 2-3 hours searching, reading 100 pages and sifting. It is not that I am lazy or afraid to do so, but simply cannot. I have very limited time to access the net and even more limited time to dedicate to searching, thus I hope someone out there who has a K8V can help out.