How to unsubscribe?

terrypin

I no longer want to get emails for every topic posted in forum "Microsoft Windows XP". But I'm having difficulty unsubscribing. The instructions (on every email) say:

'You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.'

There is no such link, but I assume it means 'Subscriptions>View Forums'.

However, what exactly do I do when I've done that please? The drop-down box already contains 'Unsubscribe' which I find confusing, as that seems to be exactly what I want to do. But the drop-down choices include this appropriate entry:

'Change to: No Email Notification', so I selected that. What then? Do I just click the box 'With selected'? (Does that mean 'Apply selected option'?)

I did that last night, yet I am still getting email messages this morning.

--

Terry, West Sussex, UK

XPerties: Thanks, but that gets me nowhere. Any chance you might answer my actual questions please? As I said in my original post, I'm aware of those links. But what exactly do I do when I get to them? As I've already said, choosing the default 'Unsubscribe' and clicking 'With selected' does not work. Nor does choosing 'Change to no email notification' and clicking 'With selected'.

--

Terry, West Sussex, UK

XPerties: Thanks, but that gets me nowhere. Any chance you might answer my actual questions please? As I said in my original post, I'm aware of those links. But what exactly do I do when I get to them? As I've already said, choosing the default 'Unsubscribe' and clicking 'With selected' does not work. Nor does choosing 'Change to no email notification' and clicking 'With selected'.

--

Terry, West Sussex, UK

U have done all that and still get notification of replys? :blink: Weird!

If the mods are not replying send them a PM.