App Install

would anyone like to make me a RunOnceEx.cmd with the apps i want on it?

or w/e i need to install applications on my XP CD because i don't get this, its extremly confusing and i need a boot cd soon to reboot my computer

Probably not...

What is confusing about the process? Have you read the guide at http://unattended.msfn.org/?

If you have any questions about how to do things, we're more than happy to help you out, but I'd be surprised if someone would simply do it for you...

I'd suggest starting with batch files, since they're generally the easiest to understand what's going on. From there, move on to RunOnceEx, and then perhaps XPlode or WPI if you're really hardcore.

first off all the switches for them progs are in this apps section just use the search and youll find them and also,, do a serach on RunOnceEx.cmd builder,, its an easy to use program for ppl that are new, it will help build you what you want..

good luck, if you get lost after that,, post again

Did you not understand my first reply?

If you want our help with something, ask! No one is going to do the work for you (at least no sensible person).

What steps have you tried? Do you have any .cmd files that you could show us and we could help you fix them?