How do i make .ini file?

I'm guessing you mean inf, not ini. For inf files, you can look for gosh's tutorial, and the best place would be microsoft documentation.

Doing a search here, and on google would probably help you the most. I learned most of what I know through the microsoft documentation. If you have a question, you can always post. There seem to be a handful of people who understand inf files around here pretty well.

An ini file is very simple, but usually has no meaning unless used with a program.

This is the basic layout of an ini file.

[SECTION]
Key=Value

This won't help you with registry modifications though. They have a similar layout, but that doesn't make it an ini file.

Registry or .reg files need the program header (REGEDIT4), or the newer version, and it follows similar syntax to ini files, but with some modifications here and there. For reg files, I suggest you look at the registry tweaks sticky at the top. I wouldn't just copy the files, but take a look at how they are structured. It should give you a good understanding of how they work. They are very basic, so it shouldn't be to hard.

If I have misunderstood you again, you will need to clarify. ini files have no context unless placed with a program.