How do I prevent autologon admin?

I used to have:

AutoLogon=Yes

AutoLogonCount=1

in my Winnt.sif but NOW, I don't want it to try to automatically logon as administrator after I have completed the Welcome/Setup (Where It asks if you want to register with MS, detect internet connection and setup users). When it gets to the point of entry where it says:

Your User Name:

2nd User:

Etc..

I want to enter something like 'John' for Your username and have it automatically login to that account after I press Next...

Here's my current GuiUnattended portion of Winnt.sif:

notice NO autologon entries:

[GuiUnattended]

EncryptedAdminPassword = No

AdminPassword = "password"

TimeZone = 04

OEMSkipRegional = 1

OemSkipWelcome = 1

What it does right now is it attempts to logon as Administrator but the Admin name is greyed out and the password box is blank. It gives an error message saying Can't login, Then gives me the option to click 'John' and login. How can I fix this?

Maybe I miss under stood your question. Do you want to be able to enter

any name and have it log on automatically? If thats the case, this

wont help.

I use this .cmd file called from cmdlines.txt

cmdow @ /HID
@ECHO OFF
net accounts /MAXPWAGE:UNLIMITED
net user Jim password /add
net localgroup Administrators Jim /add
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v "DefaultUserName" /t REG_SZ /d "Jim" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v "DefaultPassword" /t REG_SZ /d "password" /f
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon" /v "AutoAdminLogon" /t REG_SZ /d "1" /f
EXIT

Edited by jbm

Maybe I miss under stood your question. Do you want to be able to enter

any name and have it log on automatically? If thats the case, this

wont help.

Yes, I either want it to autologon the user that was entered in the "Your User Name" field when my unattended install finishes and starts the Animated OOBE (I think that's what it's called) And it says "Let's take a few moments to setup your computer" then get's to the part "Who will use this computer" and let's you enter up to like 5 or 6 usernames. Whoever I put at the top (User 1) I want it to autologin to that account and NOT the administrator account if possible...