How to use autoIT script?

1)Download AutoIt from HERE and install.

2)Use Editor of your choice (Notepad will do) to check out the script - you may have to customise it slightly for source directories etc.

3) Compile the script into an exe using AutoIt's compile utility - the exe is standalone, the PC running it does NOT need AutiIt.

It's now ready to use.

I have now made an .exe file from the scrip. Is there any command I have to use to make it "silent"? When I start the script it wil start the instaler, but I stil have to press next and so on..

This is the script I`m trying to run for my autoit file.

$Title_1 = "autoit-v3-setup.exe"

Run ( "autoit-v3-setup.exe" )

;Welcome Screen
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "Welcome")
Send ("{ENTER}")

;License Screen
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "License")
Send ("{ENTER}")

;Install Path
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "Choose")
Send (@homedrive & "\xp\util\AutoIt\")
Send ("{ENTER}")

;Finish
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "Completing")
Send ("{SPACE}")
Send ("{ENTER}")

I have a question about the "install Path" too. In this script, will it install autoit in programfiles, or in a spesific folder?

See if this helps;

Run ( "autoit-v3-setup.exe" )             - Executes the given *.exe, if not in same director 
                                           you need to give full path

;Welcome Screen
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "Welcome")      - Waits for screen with title "$Title_1" to get
                                           focus ($Title_1 is variable set earlier in script)
                                           Window contains "Welcome" as text

Send ("{ENTER}")                          - sends equivalent of "enter" keypress to window

;License Screen
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "License")      - Waits for screen with title "$Title_1" to get
                                           Window contains "License" as text

Send ("{ENTER}")                          - sends equivalent of "enter" keypress to window

;Install Path
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "Choose")       - Waits for screen with title "$Title_1" to get
                                           Window contains "Choose" as text

Send (@homedrive & "\xp\util\AutoIt\")    - sends input to window for install path.
                                           @homedrive is a Windows System Variable that refers to
                                           the drive where Windows is installed.

;Finish
WinWaitActive( $Title_1 , "Completing")   - Waits for screen with title "$Title_1" to get
                                           Window contains "Completing" as text

Send ("{SPACE}")                          - sends equivalent of "spacebar" keypress to window