Office 2003 Silent Install Error

AuxJus

Hello everyone, I've done a lot of reading and a lot of searching before making this post, so if anyone has any ideas I'd be very gratefull.

I've created a WinXP SP2 Unatteneded RIS image, and it works fine Does the install of windows no problem then upon reboot, kicks in the RunOnceEx and starts installing my programs silently.

Does all the programs gets to Office 2003 and then it just hangs there, left it trying to do it all weekend long even and stuck of Office program.

I'm found out should install it with this script instead Officeexecengpro.exe

REG ADD %KEY%\044 /VE /D "Microsoft Office 2003 Professional" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\044 /V 1 /D "%PP%\Office2003\Officeexecengpro.exe " /f

without the transforms

But it just gets stuck there, is there something wrong with my setup?

Any have this problem?

what if you do try to install with a transform file as that is silent as well? or just at least call the standard setup, so that this way you know it is finding the install files.

what if you do try to install with a transform file as that is silent as well? or just at least call the standard setup, so that this way you know it is finding the install files.

I did both with the transform and without, seems to get stuck there. I've discovered that is does actually do the install. If I do a control-alt-delete, user logoff and then relog back on. All of the Office programs are installed.

It just seesm to get stuck on the RunOnceEx part and hang there, will not move on to the next application once finished.