protect your windows cd

Please help me i want to know how to protect my Unattended Windows cd from copy on harddisk and from virtual cd and from burn from cd to cd.

any tool do it or what please answer me and thanks for all wanna help me.

I did a quick search on google and came back with this link: CD Media World

The link has a whole bunch of utilities, just scroll through the list and checkout the utilities you want that allow you to protect a cd. Just for your information; however, no matter how much you try and protect a CD, somebody will always get around it. Hope this helps! :D

thank you TheBlackMan i'm sorry i forget to tell you i know this site and it have many program to protect cd but by password or tools setup on you system to decrypt the password

but i want tool to ecrypt the files on the cd but when i put the cd i see the files and when i setup the windows from boot don't tell me the file xxxxx.xxx is incroupt or the file not valid because untill now i burn 43 cd for test and every time i have new errorwhen i setup the windows.

i really :(

i don't know what's the solution

if you try any tool and you see it very usefull tell me where i get it.

and i'm sorry for my language

Your language is fine. Use CD-RW when testing! It may be slow but you don't go through as many blanks while testing! I'm not sure about encrypting and decrypting because I never found any interest in going through the time just for the pure sake that if somebody wanted to get in they could. I see it as a waste of time, but I'm willing to help!