Creat multi boot DVD

RAZ Dad

Hi every one

I am new in this forum

I am following the instruction http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/ to creat a multi boot DVD, evry thing is going very well upto now but I have two questions:

1. at the end of each windows to finish up we have to copy some file to AIO-DVD

Example for XP Home

Finishing Up

Navigate to your setup folder \AIO-DVD\SETUP\XP\Home\ and copy (not move) the following files into the root folder, AIO-DVD.

readme.html

spnotes.html (only found on an SP1 cd)

win51

win51ic

win51ic.sp1 (only found on an SP1 cd)

Example for XP Pro

Finishing Up

Navigate to your setup folder \AIO-DVD\SETUP\XP\Professional\ and copy (not move) the following files into the root folder, AIO-DVD.

readme.html

spnotes.html (only found on an SP1 cd)

win51

win51ip

win51ip.sp1 (only found on an SP1 cd)

to see these 2 windows both of them hase some file with same name to be copied in

AIO-DVD root folder. when I copy message ask me that same file name is already existing do you want to replace it.

I want to know if I replace the files with same name or rename one of them to keep them.

Question

2. if I do not have all the windows can I creat the DVD with windows I have now?

thanks for you great help in advance

Raz

Edited by Alanoll

1- Theses files are called "signature files" and they doesn't contain much... if you open them in notepad you'll see what I mean!

So there is no problem overwriting an already existing files, anyway they're all the same

2- Of course you can use your multiboot CD/DVD even if you only have one Windows!

Thank you very much for your help

I managed to creat the DVD but with some probel with Ultimate CD which has confuesd me.

if you see my other topic I would be happy to get your help.

thanks