Projector VS Plasma HDTV

chronik

Ok so heres my setup

media pc= dvi

gamecube= componant

xbox= componant

ps2= componant

speakers= logitech 5.1 digital

considering ether plasma or projector .. i like the film like feel from the projector, yet with plasma i get HD .. which iam not so sure i can get with a projector ..

are there any other things i am missing that i dont know about these two?

on another note, is there a way all my consoles and pc can connect to the opitcal cord for the speaker without resaulting in me going up and changing it from console to console .. cause its really bugging me on my current setup

also if i get a plasma or projector .. will they allow me to connect all the componants at once? and dvi .. so i dont have to go plug it in and hour everytime i wanna start something?

thanks in advance smile.gif

• 2 years later...

I use a Samsung DLP with a 61" screen and 1080p. Because it's a "projection" style it has tons of inputs on the back. I've pretty much gone to HDMI connections for everything (fewer cables) but there's plenty of room for the stuff you'll be using.

The biggest deciding factor for me when I laid my cash down was screen size. I wanted the biggest possible screen with 1080p for my dollar. To buy a 1080p plasma with a 61 inch screen would have cost more than my motorcycle... and it's a BMW.