Smart CD-Menu Creator

cancer10

tn_smart_CD-Menu.jpg

Greetings Every1,

I launched my new software CIS Smart CD-Menu Creator, I need people to beta test it. If you can do the test for me then I would really appreciate it. Please report any bugs at info@cisindia.net

What is CIS Smart CD-Menu Creator

Create professional auto run (auto-play) CD-ROM menu projects. Create a standardized look for all company CDs with an easy-to-use interface. The user friendly GUI allows you to create auto run CDs with ease, you may save your project so that you can modify it whenever you want to. It comes with a demo project so that you can know how it works.

Features:

* User friendly interface

* Has option to make your menu fully customizable.

* Includes buttons like Install, Read me, License, Help, About Author

* Save and open project at anytime for modifications

* Plays music

* Displays your company's logo

Download Here: http://beta.cisindia.net/

Worked fine for me. Very navigatable layout. Easy to use. Only thing I came across was after I had extracted all of the files and ran the executable the first time I got an MSI installation window for Microsoft Office. I'm not sure what's up with this, but after closing the window several times it loaded fine.

Worked fine for me. Very navigatable layout. Easy to use. Only thing I came across was after I had extracted all of the files and ran the executable the first time I got an MSI installation window for Microsoft Office. I'm not sure what's up with this, but after closing the window several times it loaded fine.

Well, if you are using any NT based os like XP, 2000 pro/server ten this error comes sometimes, this is the problem of your OS :)

Overlook this problem or try re-installing your OS to overcome this problem :)

Limiting the file types of what you can choose for the buttons was a negative. This was easily circumvented by manually editing the project config file to accept whatever i wanted the buttons to open and then immediately opening up the cdmenu builder and rebuilding the exe.

It would be nice to see .png support and auto resize for the background picture.

It would also be nice if you bundled the ocx and dll files into the built exe (At least do away w/ that dialog about needed files if they are present. Better yet, have them copy to the folder where the exe is built).

Programs such as PEBundle and a few others have cmd line utilities allow this

This is simple and fast. You could have the beginnings of something very useful here. Esp, if you keep it freeware. :thumbup