3rd party application for MS Outlook

Is there any snap in / third party application which can best integrated with MS Outlook to filter out junk mail??? I have been experiencing this nightmare where I get often unwanted mail from unknown sender and trust me cleaning out those junk mail each and every single day is driving me crazy.

Any help will be appriciated! Thanks in advance ..

What version of Outlook are you using? 2003 has a very good junk e-mail filter built in. You can try using something like MailWasherPro. It will only allow e-mails from known contacts to get through.

It's somewhat annoying to have people simply write "Use Firefox and Thunderbird" as a first reply. Sometimes there are situations where people can't use FF and Tbird. For example, at work, we connect to a MS Exchange server... can't use Thunderbird for that. Try giving suggestions for what people are asking about rather than supply an alternative at the first get go.

It's somewhat annoying to have people simply write "Use Firefox and Thunderbird" as a first reply. Sometimes there are situations where people can't use FF and Tbird. For example, at work, we connect to a MS Exchange server... can't use Thunderbird for that. Try giving suggestions for what people are asking about rather than supply an alternative at the first get go.

My apologies Zxian. I was unable to find any information pertaining to learningprocess's specific problem, so I simply presented them with a possible alternative, which happens to work in my case. I am sorry if I went out of the way by suggesting Thunderbird so quickly, but I was just trying to help.

Thanks for all the reply! Appreciated it!

However I have not login here due to dissaster recovery issue. Can't really take a breathe during that period. Thank god it is over now.

I will try out some of the mention application next week.

Thanks again!

• 3 months later...