Scare at White House and Capitol

Tarun

All-clear given after security alert prompts evacuation of White House and U.S. Capitol.

According to reports, a single engine plane flew into restriced airspace. Reporters in the White House were told to get into the basement immediately. "Run, this is no joke, leave the grounds," a U.S. Secret Service agent shouted. An all-clear announcement was issued a few minutes later. No other details of the evacuation were immediately available.

Two F-16 fighter jets scrambled and continued to circle the single engine aircraft. Reports also say that "warning flares" were fired at the plane.

This is old news...  also, shouldn't you include a link to the source?

Why would I need to when I typed that up before any news site had it posted?

Ahh I see why you said that. When I pasted the exact quote about the agent shouting "RUN!" I left the CNN thing in there. I removed it since this is something I prettymuch typed out, I just updated for the exact quote.

It's not that...  it's that when you get information from elsewhere you always post a link to the source...  that's all.

Yeah, I do that but I heard this on tv. So kinda hard to say a source when I heard it on numerous tv channels. Is that a bit more accurate? (Kinda off today, been a tad energetic from all the bday cake) o.o