Detecting/deleting Keyloggers?

tubui

Hi all :) I need serious help. My sister downloaded something on the computer, and whenever I boot up the computer it says Ardamax Keylogger, 7 days left please enter serial.. So I used ad aware, avg free edition scanner, spyware blaster, spybot search and destroy and spyware doctor. I have no idea if I deleted or not but whenever I boot up the computer it still pop up the enter serial splash.

Please help me remove this. I seached all over google.

Please list any programs/advice possible to prevent future keylogs and to delete. Thank you!

The first link, I did not find what they want me to delete.. And the 2nd link I already tried that program.. Nothing was found.. The 3rd link, I don't have Symantec..

I think I deleted it when I scanned with the above programs but I want to know why is the splash screen still popping up everytime my window starts..

If you see the splash screen BEFORE the standard WinXP startup screen (the black one with the small logo in the middle), then what is the contents of the "BootExecute" in your

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager

registry key?

Also try HijackThis from http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

What?? Ok, I see the splash of Ardamax when I login to my user account.. What do you mean the black one with the small logo in the middle..

Its not on remove/add programs and I see about that logo. It boots AFTER that.. The thing is that, my sister downloaded this 'hack' for this game. And it had Blazing Tool Perfect Key Logger in it along with Ardamax.. I got rid of bpk, and I think Ardamax also.. But I don't get why its still popping up Ardamax..

And about the partitions, its still going bad =(

EDIT:

The keylogging problem was solved. It turned out that a registry called "Update_Centre" was causing the license key to pop up at startup.. I removed everything except for this.

untitled.JPG

No wonder my Spyware Doctor was showing up that this was blocked in the keylogging section.. But I couldn't find the folder System32 in WINDOWS... Does anyone know why?

Do you have system folders hidden?

In Explorer: Tools menu > Folder Options > View tab >

"Show hidden files and folders"

& "Hide protected operating system files"