Acrobat 7 upgrade version, silent install

Perhaps I am dreaming, but is there any way to create a silent install of Acrobat 7, when the actual Acrobat package is an upgrade version? The actual CD install would ask for the 6 CD, but perhaps a silent build with that already out of the way is possible?

Thanks,

Gordon

If you're not afraid to do some MSI hacking with Orca, you could probably bypass it. That being said, I'm not going to discuss it further on this board since that could very well be (and probably is) a violation of the EULA and hence against forum rules.

If you're not afraid to do some MSI hacking with Orca, you could probably bypass it. That being said, I'm not going to discuss it further on this board since that could very well be (and probably is) a violation of the EULA and hence against forum rules.

Thanks for the info, and FWIW, the office has the required number of seats of Acrobat 6, I just want to avaid the task of going machine to machine installing the upgrade, putting in the 6 CD, finishing the upgrade, etc. In a perfect world Adobe would just offer a site license for small offices. Heck, even Micro$oft has the brains to do that. Personally I am lobbying for CutePDF or some other non Adobe solution, as I generally hate Adobe products. If I can't get CutePDF or a silent install of Acrobat, then I will finish my automated install and leave the machines for the in house IT staff to deal with. just hoping to get that much closer to a 100% user ready system via automated install.

Best,

Gordon