Needed programmer (for good thing:))

Hi! I am preparing one presentation and would like to show example. Problem is I am not developer (AutoIt, Vbscript etc. are not programming languages)...

It will be about spyware and I would like to talk about less usual technologies -

one of them is using PFR to remove respawning processes (e.g. you kill process and another one will start it again). I created small script for change process exe file with calc.exe and it is working great, I would just like to have something better (bigger caliber :)) in my hands - I need to create small .exe file, that will only show the parameters of process that launched it AND give user ability to add this process to PFR for next restart.

Could someone help? I will mention his name ;) (it is MS conference)...

hi soulin,

I found your new blog by googling "pfr" "remove respawning processes" Up for a week and your indexed!. Very nice, and let me say your English is far better than many English-only speakers. I would not have guessed it wasn't your first language.

Your project sounds interesting... never heard of PFR before, and you seem to be one of the few discussing it. I see there is a regkey in session manager, but haven't found anything on how to use it yet. Can you post some more info? I am mediocre VB programmer (main language is VFP), but I can usually convert vb scripts to vb exe and add GUI and stuff without too much trouble. I would love to see your script. My main job now is service, so I am interested in learning anything I can about malware and virus removal.

PFRTest.zip