Word 2003 Sheet Margin

magicfly

hello friends, when i write into WORD, i can't see the margin on the page, infact i start writing into the writable area...

that's a screenshot of what i mean.

if someone could help me, i'd be very glad ;)

post-4376-1113310094_thumb.jpg

The setting for showing white space between pages may have been turned off. To show white space between pages, do the following:

On the View menu, click Print Layout.

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the View tab.

Under Print and Web Layout options, select the White space between pages (Print view only) check box.

Missing headers and footers on the first page

If you see headers and footers on every page except the first page, the Different first page option may be selected.

Make sure you're in print layout view.

If your document is divided into sections, click in a section or select multiple sections in which you want the header or footer to appear on the first page.

On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then click the Layout tab.

Clear the Different first page check box.

Thanks a million DiGGiTY, I too had this problem, and I tried just about everything, including uninstalling the office product and reinstalling, coping the normal.dat file from other computers and same thing. The only thing that I could do was to click on headers and footers and then click them off again to see that white space, now with your help I got my white space again.

AAAAWWWWW its back. :thumbup