GIGABYTE GA-K8NXP-9

I hope there might be someone who can help me with my odd problem. I am trying to create an Unattended Windows 2000 SP4 slipstreamed CD with drivers, applications etc. I have done this a million times, and without errors. I can make the CD. But since I bought the GA-K8NXP-9 nothing seems to be working. Everytime I try to install using the CD, it always freezes during the very last part of "Detecting Devises". The progress bar moves to the far right, and then nothing else happens. I have tried nearly everything. Changing the hardware, even the CPU, RAM, disabling raid, sata etc. in the BIOS, and I have even tried to integrate everything using nLite. Same problem. Freezing at the very last part of the Detecting Devices part. The drivers I use are the ones that came with the board (included driver CD), but I have also tried using NVIDIA's nForce4 standalone drivers. I am lost now, and I hope someone would be kind enough to offer some advice or words on experiences regarding this problem. Thanks.

If I install the W2k CD withouth any unattended files (using floppy), then everything is installed, but of course without drivers and applications. As soon as I use the Oem switch set to YES, it cannot install but freezes. I am 99.9 % sure, that it is not a hardware failure, as I have tested the CD, CPU, harddrive, RAM etc. etc. on another board from MSI (friend's board). Even contacting GIGABYTE did not give any solutions. They just refer to the same drivers saying that it should work. But it is not. I hope you would please offer your kind advice. Thanks.