Font Size in Word

DustinGreen

I am trying to anotate a document that someone else gave me. They have written the document in font size 12, but I would like to annotate it in font size 8, but whenever I skip down to the next line to annotate the font size goes back to 12 and then I have to go back up to the drop down box and change the font size again. It there any way to maintain the font size without having to go back and forth.

Try saving the document as a plain ASCII text document first. That should strip out the formatting. Next open the text document in Word, then apply then 8 pt. font to the document.

CTRL + A to select the text, then from the Toolbar, select the font.

Save the document as a new version of the original and you should be set.

check the styles. If they have the doc in styles, they act like block elements, and then when you move aroud, you get the block styles. You can just create your own style, then just type and let it format how you want then just highlight what text you want and select the annotate style, and all would be modified.

The copy past thing should work. Also could try save as then select document 97 or somehting old before they had "perfected" block elements.