Testing my Unattended CD

Hi :D

I've just made my first unattended Windows installation cd. I've testet it on my second pc, (which had to be reinstalled anyway) and it works great. Now i want to try some of the more advance stuff you got on your unattended guide. I've installed VMware, but i can't get it to work. It boots perfetcly up on the ISO i've maded, but then the XP-installations says that it can't find any harddisks? :no:

I've followed the guide you have to VMware. What should i do, so it can see the virually harddisk?

Use the wizard, or once you have create your VM, you can select Add, and use the wizard to create a virtual hard drive. VM Ware works beautifully for testing unattended CD's.

Hi :D

I've just made my first unattended Windows installation cd. I've testet it on my second pc, (which had to be reinstalled anyway) and it works great. Now i want to try some of the more advance stuff you got on your unattended guide. I've installed VMware, but i can't get it to work. It boots perfetcly up on the ISO i've maded, but then the XP-installations says that it can't find any harddisks? :no:

I've followed the guide you have to VMware. What should i do, so it can see the virually harddisk?