Paid To Surf!?!

TheBlackMan

Certainly there are at least as many scam sites as legit ones. It's not always easy to tell the difference before trying one out, but a few telltale characteristics can help you spot the fake. This article summarizes the basics:

http://www.scambusters.org/autosurf.html

A legitimate organization is generally funded entirely by their advertising sponsors, who pays members a portion of the profits for running the ads. A revenue scheme that requires any type of cash input from their membership should be suspect (how many employers ever charged you an entry fee?).

i joined a free site a couple a weeks ago which auto surfs while you do what u like providing you're online,i've

made $7 so far but am quite a bit off what i need to get paid out,however in a month or so something big on this site is set to happen to send your earnings through the roof..like i said it's free and it's not surf junky

which everyone knows is the biggest scam on the net..PM me for details

• 1 year later...

Surf Junky is a major scam. I even got scammed for this one i made it past 10.00 and they banned you for no reason, don't waste your time. I really want to find a site that is not a scam so I can make a few extra bucks.