Cdimagegui And Boot.img?

I'm a newbie with the unattended install. Attempting to use the Beginner guide, I get to the last step and would like to download the cdimagegui file, but the link redirects to the MSFN.org homepage. I found the file for download from here: http://www.tech-hints.com/unatt.html

However, as the instructions mention, I should be prompt for a directory when running cdimagegui for the first time and I'm not. Therefore, when I get to the step where I need to specify the location of boot.img I can't point it to anywhere because I don't have this file. Unlike the instructions, the version of cdimagegui I downloaded just runs when double clicked. I also downloaded cdimage.exe from the same site above, but that's just the command line version. Could someone please post the boot.img file? Or am I missing something? Sorry if this topic has been covered before I searched the forum and google and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Have you tried clicking on the floppy icon next to the location??

Yes, it opens my desktop folder, which is the location I'm running cdimagegui.exe from, but there's no boot.img file. I've also searched my box for boot.dat and boot.img (hidden and system folders/files) thinking that maybe the utility was copying the required file to a temp location, but that's not the case from what I can tell. I did find that it creates a temp folder, but that folder is empty. I've also redownloaded the utility a few times thinking I might have a bad DL, but same thing every time.