Office Xp Student And Teacher Edition

I own the full version of Office XP Student and Teacher Edition (2002) and would like to put it onto my Unattended DVD. But i honestly don't have any idea where to start. I've looked at all the guides i could find, but i think the student/teacher edition is different.. please help...

Thanks

When i try and run Office Shrink, i get to the step where it asks for the .mst file or something?!? The student teacher edition doesn't have a .mst file.. it's a little differnt than the other versions. So i have no clue what to do?

Thanks

AFAIK? and where can i get that specific file?

Thanks

AFAIK - As Far As I Know

check here for other acronyms - http://www.mvps.org/PracticallyNerded/Glos...loss_Usenet.htm

or do a Google search for USENET ACRONYMS

as for your Office Shrink problem, you have to setup an administrative install to get the .mst file. The Student/Teacher version's only difference from other versions is the capabilities of the applications you install - the setup process is no different.

run the setup from the CD with the switch /a (ie D:\setup.exe /a) follow the install info, and the admin point will install to the hard drive. This gives you the .mst you need.