Questions For Items Before Install

1. i just wonder if it is possible to bring up some questions right before the install, where you can enter things like ip address, computer name and so on

maybe its possible if dos variables are used for instance %computername% and this is used in winnt.sif then

but how to start the windows install from DOS then? and this also needs some extra drivers for CDROM under DOS

2. also i want to move a folder after installation, tried 4nt.exe which has a move but this leaves a window open :}

3. is it possible to do a auto login without putting the password in clear text to registry?

i know there would be a way to do it if the password would be just blank but then i have to change it later manualy

i need only auto login once because installation will continue after the first logon

or if there is a command to change the password without seeing it in cleartext, would also help me (like the hash in winnt.sif)

i have to hand out the unattended cd to some guys and i dont want that they can read the password btw. how safe is the encrypted password in winnt.sif ?