Tarma Installer ?

use the switch /b0 /q2. From the FAQ:

[2.36 and later]Set reboot level n. This option determines how Setup handles system restarts at the end of the installation or removal process. The available levels are:

/b0 - Never reboot. This is particularly useful to prevent undesired system restarts during unattended installation or removal. Depending on the circumstances, a subsequent reboot might be required to complete the installation or removal process. This is indicated by an exit code of 12 (see Exit codes below).

/b1 - Reboot as needed. This is the default behavior and causes Setup to reboot automatically if required. In interactive mode, the customer can still prevent the reboot by indicating as much on the Setup - Installation Completed page.

/b2 - Always reboot. This causes Setup to reboot at the end of the installation or removal process without further ado. Use this option with caution.

and this
[2.30 and later]Perform a silent (quiet, unattended) installation. During silent installations, the normal Setup wizard is suppressed and the entire installation, registration, or uninstallation process is performed without user intervention. This feature is intended for unattended installations and removals.

The second form allows you to specify a silence level n as follows:

/q0 - Not a silent install; the normal Setup wizard is shown after all. This option is mostly useful if you generate the Setup command line programmatically.

/q1 - Silent install; equivalent to /q.

/q2 - Invisible install. In this mode, the entire installation, registration, or uninstallation process is performed without user intervention and with a completely hidden user interface. (The Setup process will still appear in the Windows Task Manager's list of running processes, though.)

Note - In silent installation mode you cannot specify user registration information for use on the Setup - Registration Information page. Only default user registration, if you specified any on the Advanced project page, takes place in silent installation mode.

For multilingual installers, Setup always installs the default language version. In practice, this means that installation takes place in the locale of the installing user account, which is usually what is desired. See Multilingual Setup in the online help for the details of this selection process.

found this info here Edited by eagle00789

use the switch /b0 /q2.

eagle00789 was right.

For alibabar i use

I use Alibabar510_Setup.exe /q /b0

However i have another program uses Tarma Installer and /q does not work. >< That is why i ask