Install From Disk Or Cdrom?

Alright kidds... i finally got my entire first WPI install disk to work... and i currently have everything copy over to my hdd and it takes a long time to copy 2.5 gig's to my hard drive just to delete it about an hour later... Do you guys have most everything install off the cd or how do you guys do it?? Another thing ... is there a way to get rid of the stupid pop up crap that comes up after the windows install.. that asks you for windows firewall and user name and test internet and that bogus crap?? also . . .

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME

Install from DVD is much easier and less copy and delete work. Slightly slower but easier I think. Also if you set up WAIT then you can use it even after your install. Just take you DVD with you and you are good to go.

i'd have to agree... once you get it changed over to install off of CD/DVD, you'll never go back... like bryan said, it might be slightly slower than off a hard drive, but you'll end up saving time in the end

i haven't run into the windows firewall, and set up an internet conection pop ups. What user name is it asking for?

It asks for any username... Like i thought i had my winnt.sif file set right... but .. this is what it will do

Request which partition>>> cuz i want it to do that

Format...

Copy files..

restart...

windows install setup

restart...

DEMAND the following

*Would you like WIndows firewall to be on??

NXT SCREEN

* Please input a Username and up to 5

Nxt screen

* please wait while we try to connect to internet..

nxt

*would you like to register with microsoft??

How do i get it to skip that bologna?? I've attached my winnt.sif ... just incase youd like to have a peek

winnt.sif