Multiple Oenpnpdriverspath

Hi,

I am trying to configure my RIS installation to install drivers based on the contents of an IBM ServerGuide CD. The problem is that the IBM drivers are stored in a deep directory heirachy (e.g. \$1\Drivers\IBM\hrsata\driver\win32).

Rather than having to add each individual directory path to ensure all drivers are searched, is it possible to configure the OemPnPDriversPath to search within subdirectories (so I would only need to add Drivers\IBM)

If not, does anyone have any other ideas of how this could be achieved (I even thought of writing a Perl script which searched all subfolders and placed them all in the one directory and then reference that one...)

Any ideas?

Thanks Dahi, I am currently digesting the information across those posts/guides... All a bit overwhelming at the moment... All I am working out is that there does not seem to be a simple answer to this... bugger...

I didnt really want to play around with my installation that much if i didnt need to, but it looks like its gonna be a fair bit of work...

If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free, thanks.