How To Check If My Pc Have Usb2?

lansing

my pc information booklet when i brought my pc said that it have 4 USB2 controller, but when i check in the device manager, it only show one with the letter 2 out of the four controller.

can someone please show me how to check it

simplest way is to stick a USB2 device (a flash key for example) into each available usb port.

If the port isn't USB2 then a windows pop-up tells you that the device would run faster if a USB2 port is used.

If you don't get a message then you've got USB2.

similarly, if you plug in a USB1 device to a USB2 port, a message claims that the device isn't compatible with USB2 and will run at the reduced USB speed.

simplest way is to stick a USB2 device (a flash key for example) into each available usb port.

If the port isn't USB2 then a windows pop-up tells you that the device would run faster if a USB2 port is used.

If you don't get a message then you've got USB2.

similarly, if you plug in a USB1 device to a USB2 port, a message claims that the device isn't compatible with USB2 and will run at the reduced USB speed.

wow, i was about to ask this question

thanks for the information

This isn't quite true. Windows will tell you if the USB port isn't fast enough for the device. If the device isn't fast enough, you won't get any kind of message. The device will simply work at 1.0/1.1 speed.