Few Apps I Can't Get To Go Silent

bauzer71487

Umm so after going thru alot of pain trying to get these to work i figured id go to the pro's... thats u guys.

Hardwood Euchre

Bittornado 0.3.8 --- CONQUERED

Adobe Photoshop CS -- CONQUERED

Adobe Acrobat 7

Partition Magic 8 - Conquereed

Frontpage-- Conquered

Alright.. i have legal copies of each of these. I've tried the Adobe photoshop thing where you copy the windows .iss file or w/e that is and it still refuses to work. As for the other 3.. i guess im a failure. If someone could walk me thru them.. That would be awesome.

Alright.. i have legal copies of each of these. I've tried the Adobe photoshop thing where you copy the windows .iss file or w/e that is and it still refuses to work. As for the other 3.. i guess im a failure. If someone could walk me thru them.. That would be awesome.

Oh yeah.. i have frontpage 2003... its not in with my office 2003 and i was wondering how i could also do that. It came on the 10 in 1 cd. and yes i have office 2003 already in and hopefully working.

If u want I can walk u through the steps while online on yahoo or messenger. $50.00 /hr.

Bittornado 0.3.8

Adobe Photoshop CS

Adobe Acrobat 7

Frontpage

I take paypall or Visa or MasterCard

50/hr or use the search function. :) pm me

Are you fricken serious?? 50 dollars an hour.. ur a dick a**. . . im not a **** newbie.. i just can't get any of the switch functions to work. And i already got bout 20 apps to do it... so umm yeah... just if you know how.. then give me the switches

thnx batman.. i searched bittorando and not bittorrent.. thats why it came back with nothing

Hardwood Euchre ----> I don't know this software.

Bittornado 0.3.8 ----> Use the /S switch, or use my repacked BitTornado MSI.

Adobe Photoshop CS -----> Type %windir% to your "Run" or command prompt. Delete the setup.iss file there if you have one. Run the installer with /r (record mode) switch, complete the installation and don't restart. Press Alt+Tab to go back to your %windir% folder. Grab the setup.iss file created there.

Adobe Acrobat 7 ----> There are a lot of different ways to install this program. Just go to the thread started by Astalavista.

Partition Magic 8 ----> I think it is the same as Adobe Photoshop. I'm not sure because I don't really use this software. If it's an MSI, I think you already know how to install it. Like you said, your not a noob. :)

Adobe Photoshop CS -----> Type %windir% to your "Run" or command prompt.  Delete the setup.iss file there if you have one.  Run the installer with /r (record mode) switch, complete the installation and don't restart.  Press Alt+Tab to go back to your %windir% folder.  Grab the setup.iss file created there.

And umm... put it where??