Multiple Cmdlines.txt?

Hi all,

A problem I have been struggling to resolve and would appreciate any input...

Using Windows 2003 I have created a single RIS image of 2003 Server. I have created three ristndrd.sif type files for three seperate builds based associated to the one image.

My problem lies in the fact that I want to have a custom cmdlines.txt file run for each build (e.g. for different registry hacks/tweaks, hotifx installations etc). Is there anyway that I can do this and somehow uniquely attribute a cmdlines.txt type file to each .sif file? If so, how is this possible?

Any advice would be much appreciated

thanks

--aaron

thanks ]Bonkers[

I might be able to use your idea in my context (more thinking required), however the purpose of my RIS server is to perform one time completely unattended builds of servers.

Looks like it might be easier for me to create three instances of my RIS image rather than trying to link three different cmdlines.txt type files to the one image...

thanks anyway mate!

Also, if anyone else has any suggestions or views on what I am trying to do, i would be more than happy if you posted them.

I know someone has done what I am trying to do, it just seems like a simple thing...

thanks again