Windows Xp Home Edition

Susan

Hello! I had to do a system restore on my PC and I lost a lot of my registry files.I tried to restore them with the free Registry Mechanic 4.0 but it would only restore so many without buying the program. My sister gave me the PC because it was so messed from her teens. And I have worked and worked on it. I did a complete system restore then had to go into dos just to get it to boot back up. At first I ccouldnt even get it to the desktop. And now Im finally able to get online. At first it wouldnt let me do much of anything no downloading at all. Well now Im past that but I need My Registry recovered. Please HELP!!!!! I have recovered most all of my program files and my document files now. But I still need help.

Some one please help me!!!!!

Sincerily Susan :(

I am usure what you need help with ?

I assume you have not reinstalled anything, you have just used the system restore option in xp ? Please give details in order for a more robust answer...detailing all the steps you have aken so far.

hail hail

OK yes I checked that site just now n something's wrong with it. Susan try something basic as well using yr START MY COMPUTER Properties, click on C Drive and go to tools and look for the 2 entries to fix fille errors and repair bad sectors

Just a thought

Cheers

Les :lol: