Problem with Setup Billboard Text

Hello,

I've modified the WinNTBBU.DLL file and included some customized text as well as graphics. The graphics display correctly, but it seems that the text strings that I have added are getting cut off. Is there a limit on how long a text string can be? I have made sure that all words except for the first one in the string lead off with the pipe (|) symbol, and that all CR-LFs are properly escaped.

Also, when the header of the billboard prints, it slightly distorts the background graphic image. What causes this and what can be done to correct it?

Furthermore, I seem to recall that there was a program that would allow you to view what the setup screen would look like before it was actually burned onto a disk. Anyone know what this program is called?

Thanks.

I figured out the problem with the first one where the text is getting cut off. Seems that ResEdit has a limitation on how long text strings can be. This limit seems to be 255 characters. I've emailed TGTSoft's support telling them about this, so I'll wait to hear from them. FWIW, Resource Hacker does not have that limitation.

Also, when the header of the billboard prints, it slightly distorts the background graphic image. What causes this and what can be done to correct it?

I faced this and hence i just turned off all the text ie deleted all text resources. Have a look at my completed file here