WLAN NDIS Drivers

tguy

Does anyone know if NDIS or NDIS2 drivers will work with WLAN cards?

If they do work, where could I get the NDIS2 .dos driver file for a D-Link DWL-G650 PCMCIA card?

Thanks in advance,

tguy

Does anyone know if NDIS or NDIS2 drivers will work with WLAN cards? 

If they do work, where could I get the NDIS2 .dos driver file for a D-Link DWL-G650 PCMCIA card?

Thanks in advance,

tguy

Err... I guess you could look at www.dlink.com???

And why would you want NDIS/NDIS2 drivers? For win 95/98? Please explain the situation...

I have tried Dlink.com to no avail.

I would like to create a Ghost boot disk to create a DR image of my laptop using my wireless card. Hence the need for the NDIS .dos driver.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

@Bashrat

Just wondering if it can be done. I have a SuperG wireless connection that I can get 108 Mbps throughput through. Don't suppose it would take a lot longer than using a 100 Mbps wired connection.

I would like to know if such drivers even exist?????

I do have other methods to back up the drive but I wanted to play around with the wireless aspect.

@Bashrat

Just wondering if it can be done.  I have a SuperG wireless connection that I can get 108 Mbps throughput through.  Don't suppose it would take a lot longer than using a 100 Mbps wired connection.

I would like to know if such drivers even exist?????

I do have other methods to back up the drive but I wanted to play around with the wireless aspect.

They *do* exist, but not for all WLAN cards. And because you're saying you've got a 108 Mbit WLAN card, I'm afraid there's no such driver available for that card.

I've only seen it (IF I remember well :P) for older WLAN cards...