QuickBooks 2003 Basic?

jrf2027

This is the last program I use that I have not been able to integrate into my unattended setup. The install is InstallShield based, so I am able to install it unattended - sorta. First, the installer refuses to install if there's any other installations awaiting a reboot. Second, after installing, the program forces a reboot - if you're installing it regularly, you don't even get a choice, it just tells you it's rebooting and to click OK. When installing silently using the setup.iss file, it reboots automatically, meaning to me there must be a switch in the setup.iss file which can be reset to prevent the reboots, but I've been unable to find it as of yet.

I've been running the rest of my unattended, then after the rest of the programs are installed, I reboot and run the QB2003 setup via -s. A reboot is forced, then after that reboot I apply an update pack (for which I have been unsuccessful at finding ANY unattended switches).

I'll post the setup.iss file after I get home from work.

Anybody else succeed in an unattended install of QuickBooks (I assume any version from 2003 will be similar) without requiring a reboot before installing and forcing a reboot after installing?