Okay could somebody help my do this the hard way?

TypoPanther

Hello everyone,

I was hoping I could get some help making a slipstreamed cd manually. I haven't been able to get XPCreate to work for me, mostly since I don't have a "clean" xp cd with me, only one that is already slipstreamed. But no support unfortunately.

The main thing that I'm interested in, is SATA compatability, since my A drive decided to die on me, and I can't re-install XP on my computer w/o the nice little driver cd.

I wouldn't mind getting sp2, hotfixes, directx, video drivers, mobo drivers, etc etc etc along with it, but my major concern is the SATA like I said.

So yeah, if anybody could point me at some nice tutorials and the like, or any hands on info, that would be great. I did a google search but I haven't found anything that is really clear.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I was hoping I could get some help making a slipstreamed cd manually. I haven't been able to get XPCreate to work for me, mostly since I don't have a "clean" xp cd with me, only one that is already slipstreamed. But no support unfortunately.

The main thing that I'm interested in, is SATA compatability, since my A drive decided to die on me, and I can't re-install XP on my computer w/o the nice little driver cd.

I wouldn't mind getting sp2, hotfixes, directx, video drivers, mobo drivers, etc etc etc along with it, but my major concern is the SATA like I said.

So yeah, if anybody could point me at some nice tutorials and the like, or any hands on info, that would be great. I did a google search but I haven't found anything that is really clear.

Thanks in advance.

Go 1st XP SP2 CD with Slipstreamed SATA/RAID Drivers and download the guide

• 2 weeks later...

Your guide was actually the first thing I ran into, but I had no idea how to do anything.

I needed the basics ~laughs~

Thanks for all the guides, I was able to make a disk. I need to tweak it more... add some programs and fun stuff like that, but I got it working... so I'm happy.

Thanks again!

-TypoPanther