Problems with SATA drivers

chon_

I'm having issues when trying to slipstream my SATA drivers to my multiboot dvd, I've followed msfn's guide to do it, but it seems that it only works in a plain CD, I can't get it to work in a multiboot environment. I get the error "xxxxxx.sys cannot be found". I tried copying the .sys file to the boot folders of the dvd, but now it gives me another error message: "the file xxxxx.sys is corrupt"

Has anyone achieved this task succesfully? or will i have to stick with the OEMPreinstal=No/floppy approach? :angry::(

• 2 weeks later...

can you give more details? I have my sata/raid drivers slipstreamed into a bartpe multiboot cd/dvd and also into a super winxp dvd installation disc.

With BartPE I had to add the uncompressed .sys files to the system32 folder for it to work.

• 1 month later...

Hei,

Propably you have solved this already but just in case... assuming you got the winnt.sif and txtsetup.sif in a right way...

I had the same problem when trying my multiboot and the solution was to put packed satadriver (driver.sy_) into the boot folder! That was the only extra thing concerning the sata-drivers I did,

mmainio