Is there a limit on the size of ISO for install?

I've been working on my first unattended XP installs this weekend. The first one I slipped SP2 into and everything went smooth on my other PC.

Now I'm thinking, I've got this mastered, so I got a little bolder and decided to have it install some of my more popular files that I could think of.

Installed the trial version of MS Virtual PC to test and created an ISO about 2 Gig(using nLite). Went OK, except for a few typos in my batch_file.cmd.

After fixing those, I added a few more progs, added some driver installs, and decided to slip SP3 into Office XP and add it to my unattended install. By this time I'm looking at a 3.5 Gig ISO.

Started Virtual PC, pointed it to my new ISO, but now I get a "Caution - 4" error box saying "This file does not appear to be a CD image.""CD image files must be greater than 2MB and a multiple of 2K in size."

Thinking maybe it's too big, I removed the Office XP files and created a new ISO only to get the same error.

My ISO is obviously greater than 2 Meg and multiple of 2K(file sixe=2,469,554,176 bytes).

Do I need to reduce the size further? Or will a real, not virtual install, matter on the size as long as it fits on the DVD?

You should read a bit since this matter was already solved many times on the forum... and even in the official guide http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/finish.htm

You cannot load a ISO over 2GB with Virtual PC. The workaround is to mount the ISO in a tool such as Daemon Tools and then use the mounted drive in Virtual PC.