WinXP Manager and NetFramework

Hello.

I wan't to include WinXP Manager to my UA dvd. My only problem is it requires NetFramework to be installed. So I tried installing NetFramework before WinXP Manager, but it still didn't work. Maybe it is because NetFramework needs to restart before the changes to take effect.

What do you think is the best solution for this?

Thanks. :)

2mattofak: Close :)

On all my unattended installations I got three phrases - technical, applications and close.

Technical - SW, that I use every time and that is working as "frame" for other applications... For example .Net FrameWork, Antivirus, remote control... This is installed as soon as possible.

Second phrase is application, that depends on pc name, locality, department etc...

The last phrase is close - disable wallpaper ("Installing system..."), create user account, migrate user settings from server, create accounts in server systems (USD, UAM, Sap) etc. This is also phrase, that is same for all computers.

I know this is not what U wanted to know, but with this installation architecture U dont have dependencies problems as U have.

Think about it :)

Get a MSI editor such as AdminStudio or MaSaI and include .net installer with the WinXP Manager installer.

I was able to run WinXp Manager by first doing an Admin install and the putting the yanicsoft folder in a winrar sfx. Also, i imported the registration key via bat file during this modified install. I had .net 1.1 install before hand and it worked fine w/o a reboot.

soulin and mattofak, thanks for the tip. Could you post some examples so I can follow it?

LiquidSage, this WinXP manager that I'm trying to install is an edited version. I edited it so I don't have to enter my serial number after installation. I will try to edit it again and see if I can remove the requirements and system check. But of course, that is only my last resort. If there is another way to do this without doing much changes to the original installer, I will go for it. By the way, why do you have to do an admin install? The original installer is an sfx, and inside it is an msi, which you can edit directly.

Thank you guys for your ideas.