Framework _Net SP2

efebo

HELP pls. I use everything I found here to install Framework _Net SP2 and nothing works. I unzip the file and this is what I got:

1. ApplyPatch.exe

2. QuietApplyPatch.exe

3. NDP10_SP_Q900036_Sp.msi

I did try a lot of things and nothing.

What can I do? I must install it if I wanna use nLite....

Sorry for my english B)

• 4 weeks later...

Excuse my intrusion..

But this is not help if any one ask for a switch and u prefer to the "ryanvm" !!!

Not every one use English Interface!!!

If this site is a for learning we must see some tryout switch some help from anybody have the working switches... prefering to just some one how packaged the whole thing for English Interface.. I don't know but this is not learning...

Excuse me again... and i'm not talking about this software switch only but also i see this tools in so many threads..

bye..

I think i said:

... and i'm not talking about this software switch only

* If you would like to see the following site from microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=en

you can see that .NET framework SP1 have a different 22 langugae packages.. (Note: Arabic not included, but there is other languages -my point-)

* and knowing the correct switchs will save me time downloading again 11MB (we don't have here super fast internet as you may have)...

* also increase my knowledge...

* finally i used the term "Excuse me", because if i was wrong also i which to hear the supermoderator Mr. prathapml.. so if u think i was wrong,, i'm sorry but i would like first to hear the another opinion..

Best Regards

hello tester444, its nice to see people who want to learn. Most would just post to get an immediate fix - which is what a ready-made package gives.

All the info you need is right here on this forum, try searching.

Here's a link for you to learn how to make your own .NET framework SP1 package - click here.

Please don't forget to post back with your results, as successful feedback is what encourages us!

Hoping this helps....

Excuse my intrusion..

If this site is a for learning we must see some tryout switch some help from anybody have the working switches... prefering to just some one how packaged the whole thing for English Interface.. I don't know but this is not learning...

Excuse me again... and i'm not talking about this software switch only but also i see this tools in so many threads..

bye..

Please remember, we do this on a free basis. We don't get paid for this and it seems nobody cares because we see critics in almost every forum and almost every day.

Please show more understanding for what we do here.

Thank you